Welcome to our Aurifil Color Builders Thread Club!
The 2021 Color Builder Subscription is a capsule of 12 mini-collections, each containing three large spools of 40wt thread - a warm, a medium, and a dark. Wound on a bold green spool, Aurifil's 40wt/2ply thread is every bit as versatile as our 50wt but with just a bit more strength. 40wt is tremendous for sewing bags and garments, or for when a more defined topstitching or quilting pattern is desired. It is also our number one recommended weight for quilting and machine embroidery.
This year we've drawn our color inspiration from 12 magnificent Endangered Species, currently in dire need of attention, advocacy, and compassion. Through our year long marketing efforts, we'll work toward affecting positive change via increased awareness and targeted fundraising. To help achieve these goals, we've partnered with Earth League International.
Earth League International (ELI) is an innovative non-government, non-profit organization that fights environmental/wildlife crime by merging the worlds of conservation, intelligence, analysis, whistleblowing, and media production. They are building the first intelligence agency for the planet.Learn More
Sign Up Today to get your first thread bundle and start saving on all your Aurifil thread purchases starting January 2021.
Club Members Receive:
- Each month receive three large spools of 40 wt. Thread, a warm, a medium, and a dark that represent each months featured endangered animal
- Receive Aurifil Collectors Box with one spool of Aurifil 50wt White Thread when you register for the Aurifil Color Builder's Thread Club. ($24.99 value)
- Get inspired by the some of the worlds most endangered species.
- Build your thread collection for all your project needs
- More than $200 savings over the 12 month subscription
- Receive Exclusive Paper Piecing blocks featuring each months animal.
- Receive 20% OFF all Aurifil Thread purchases for the year with active subscription
- Receive coordinating animal embroidery designs featuring each months animal.CLICK HERE FOR CLUB BROCHURE!