Our Mission at Country Traditions
Is to Inspire and Guide the development of your Passion, Creativity, Talent and Abilities within the Textile Sewing Media. We encourage you to take a class to Learn, Share, & have a Great Time with us!
Country Traditions Classroom Policies
- Reservations are required for all classes and club events. Payment is required at the time of registration. With receipt of your paid class fee, you will be registered for the chosen class.
- If a class is canceled due to low enrollment, Country Traditions will refund the class fee or the class will be rescheduled. Please register early, you may be the one more person we need to hold the class. In case of snow or ice– if classes are postponed, we will try our best to call you and the class will be rescheduled.
- If you cancel, we are sorry, but no refund or credit will be given. However, if we have a waiting list we will try our best to fill your place, or you could send a friend in your place.
- If you can not make it to class, please let us know so we don't worry about you. Please check your calendar with class dates before registering.
- Be sure your sewing machine is in good working order and that you know how to use it. If you are using one of the shop's machines for class please arrive a little early, so we can familiarize you with the machine. All students using Country Traditions machines in class are asked to purchase their thread from Country Traditions.
- Due to copyright laws, if the class requires a pattern or book, each student is required to purchase one.
We welcome students to purchase their class supplies at Country Traditions, and give a 20% discount on all class supplies purchased through the day of the paid class session! .
We look forward to sharing our passion with you!
Scheduling Your Own Class
Would you like to have your own Country Tradition’s Class? Would you like to take one of our classes, but the dates or times just don’t work for you?
Scheduling your own Country Traditions Class, is easy! Just Gather together at least four to six other Students, and contact Our Education Coordinator. They would be happy to arrange a special class, just for you and your friends!
Have a small group, that likes to together and sew? Why not have a fun "Sew Day" at Country Traditions. Contact our Education Coordinator to rent out one of our classrooms for your gathering or group event!